All FREE on-line via Zoom
- 10th May 10.30 am – Live Cookery: vegetarian cookery
- 12th May 2.00 pm – Fire, A century of the volunteer Fire Brigade
- 12th May 10.30 am – Behind the scenes of Dame Mary Quant
- 10th May-3rd June 10.00 am – 4 week course – What made us Human?
- 13th May 10.30 am – Close Shaves & Lucky Escapes with the National Army Museum
- 14th May 10.00 am – Yoga. Everything and anything you need to know in the third age
- 28th May 2.00 pm – The big u3a online debate.
- 3rd June 2.00 pm – The Geology of Britain in the Mesozoic, the era of middle life