Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer you could help your U3A by registering for Gift-Aid so that we can claim back for the use of our members 25% of your fee.   There is no cost involved for you, you just need to complete and sign a gift-aid declaration which requires just your name and address.  When complete, return it to the membership secretary by post or at one of our meetings