We are running a Study Tour to East Anglia for 5 days/6 nights based on the 4 star Best Western Hotel just outside Ipswich. The dates are Monday 29th June – Saturday 4th July. The Hotel and Coach bookings have been made by McCallum Holidays Ltd and we will organise the visits.
(Gordon McCallum has organised a number of holidays for Wendover and a member of the Association of Bonded Travel Organised Trust)
Costs:- Accommodation and Travel will be payable to McCallum Holidays Ltd £400 per person for twin/double with a £50 supplement for a single room (unfortunately no more currently available). Visits will be extra at approximately £60 per person.
- Monday – Bury St Edmunds on journey down
- Tuesday – A conducted tour of Constable Country visiting many of the famous locations
- Wednesday – A narrow gauge railway and boat tour of the Norfolk Broads
- Thursday – Norfolk Lavendar & Sandringham House, Museum and Gardens
- Friday – Aldborough and Southwold
- Saturday – before departure – Boat trip on River Orwell
- Saturday – on return journey – Tiptree fruit farm
You can request a place by completing the form below. We will require a £50 deposit on booking.
(You are strongly advised to take out your own holiday cancellation insurance if you do not already have it)